Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Gallup Reveals Pollee
Tired of years and years of criticism about their polling numbers, and hearing, "Well I've Never been Polled!" The Gallup Organization, decided to bring forth one of their actual pollee's.
His name has been withheld, but Gallup did provide a list of questions he was asked his opinion on as well as his responses.
1) Should the Government provide Free Health care from cradle to grave? Ummmmm Yes
2) Should the Government provide Free Housing? Okay
3) Should the Government make sure your teeth are brushed, you're wearing clean underwear and your shoes are tied? That would be nice
4) People are losing their jobs everyday, money is tight, the stock market down since Clinton was in office and we're ALL just one paycheck away from poverty, do you approve of how President Bush is handling the economy. Ummmm no I guess, which one's Bush again?
5) Our soldiers are dying in an ennoble war for oil by the thousands, we are hated and despised all over the world because of the president's "Go it alone" attitude half his administration is under investigation for leaking a CIA operative to the press and the other half should be, in what some are calling cough*Democrats*cough a culture of corruption, and now... NOW we find out the effin bastard has been spying on US citizens as we talk on the phone on our way to the bowling alley... should congress start impeachment hearings and the answer is yes? ahhh... Yes